Fourteen Maintenance Tips For A Blockage - Free Drain System
Drainage System's Can Clog At Any Time Without Any Regard For Your Schedule. Apart from it being unsightly, the possibility of it posing safety and health risks and even causing flood, air pollution and leakage abound. But now, you can rest easy.
Accumulation of grease, debris, tiny objects and intrusive tree roots cause drain blockage. Blockage of drains can occur in the main lines of your drains or in your home.
Why Let Your Drainage System Get Clogged Up When With These Fifteen Maintenance Tips, You Can Prevent It?
1. Use a plunger for minor clogs as it is truly effective. It really is.
2. A couple times a week, pull up your bathtub stoppers to check for early signs of blockage. Make sure to wash the stopper itself before putting it back.
3. If Hair Loss Is Something You Are Going Through, Make Sure That The Plug Has No Mesh When You Wash Your Hair In The Sink Or Tub. The same way you do no not allow food fall into the kitchen sink is the same way you should prevent hair from going into your pipes.
4. Consider brushing out hair before getting in the shower to cut down on drain clogging caused by loose hair.
5. Get grates installed over your drains. Use Bacteriological Drain Cleaners To Clean Your Drains - Stronger Agents May Have A Corrosive Effect On Your Pipes. Avoid Them.
6. It is important that you don't grow plants and trees near the network of pipes of your drainage system since the tree roots can intrude and obstruct the pipes.
7. You should have an annual contract with a drainage company so they can conduct inspections regularly and help service your drains. Our Drainage Leicester company in Leicester can provide you with comprehensive maintenance. You should discuss the importance of taking care or your drains with your family.
8. Avoid corrosive acidic cleaners. They are corrosive and will damage your pipes overtime.
9. Don't Put Your Waste Or Any Object In Your Drains. Don't treat it like a dustbin.
10. Avoid letting the following substances go into the drain grease, oil, fat, coffee, meat, rice, gum, hair, condoms, medication, cosmetics and similar items.
11. In short, the only thing that you are supposed to allow down your sink drain is water For your toilet; water, urine and faeces.
12. Straighten A Wire Coat Hanger And Bend One End Of It To Form A Hook. This Hook Can Slip Past Your Drain Cover To Fish Out Accumulated Debris From Your Drain.
13. Pour hot salty water through your sink to prevent grease from amassing in your drain.
14. When it comes to drain system maintenance, there are a hundred more tips you can follow, even some that go against tradition. Whatever methods you choose, avoid acidic solutions at all costs!
If you are still encountering drainage issues after you practice these tips and don not have access to a drainage company, do not worry about it. Instead, reach out to a plumber immediately. If you are a Leicester resident, you can always count on Drainage Leicester to put a smile on your face.